16.6.06

First day blues and the "thinking" films

First day of classes. Last day of summer.

Thursday class: A total waste of time, gas, effort, pen ink, corporate clothes, makeup and brain cells.
Typical first day routine: Roll call with the question: "what do you want to be called in class" question. Then comes the "Why did you choose this course? What do you want to be when you graduate?". Getting to know your group for the whole semester... and a presentation for July 6. The class was only an hour. Mehn!
Rewind to the first day of 3rd year in UAP. I can't exactly remember why I chose IMC.

Friday class: Lecture... damn lecture.
I never paid any attention in my pol gov and philo class. I hate law especially reading about it. But i found the discussion earlier interesting. It was about Federalism: Is the for the Philippines? Will the Philippines be better of with a federal government? Are you for it? or against it? Well... I wouldn't want to bore anyone with my opinion but I am for a federal governement. Naks! I'm talking about politics! Hahaha. I think I'm going to enjoy Tantuico's class... now if only I could overcome my fear or raising my hand and reciting in class (to think that i'm sitting at the back of the classroom)

-----

I bought 5 dvds yesterday... which sucks because now i don't have money for next week. I think i'm still not over my korean movie obsession. I bought 2 korean movies, 1 japanese movie and 2 "normal ones". I'm excited to watch battle royale 1 because I've heard that it's really gory and good. Then there's Shopgirl and Match Point. I tried watching Match Point (the Woody Allen film) but I fell asleep. I think this is one of the "thinking films" a.k.a "mga movie ni Cams" Hahahaha. I'm sorry Cams. Nalabel ka namin ni Abby. We love you. Hahahaha. But I love thinking films. Movies that makes you think. DUH! But seriously... they're challenging to watch and I welcome the challenge. Shopgirl... I will reserve for later. I want to read the book first. I'm intrigued by this movie because it was written by Steve Martin. Is this his first novel? (I have no idea).

-----
Ok fine. My YM avatar is sacry:


3 reasons for not doing a face:
  1. It's damn hard! I can't do the eyes and the lips. Eyebrows are way to hard
  2. I love the hair, but not satisfied with it
  3. Lazy to do it.
But i will finish this project... eventually.


No comments: