14.6.06

job hunting and dance classes

Job interview yesterday for the position of Art Director. Very young company. Damn it! I got so nervous (plus the fact that I was cranky and tired the whole day) I didn't really pay attention to the interview. HAHAHA (mehn! life sucks!) They made me take a test: change the layout of the thingy (i forgot what it was). GAH! I need a new laptop... a Mac. They made me use a Mac yesterday. So for the first 10 - 15 minutes I was figuring out how to save a picture and the "right click" menu in Photoshop. But it was ok. Not one of my best works. I feel insecure without my grunge brushes, my PC, my 1000+ fonts and my mouse.

Dance classes at home. I recently downloaded Highschool Musical. It was ok... for a disney musical. Hehehe. But I never thought I would be singing and dancing to it. Just for fun... (I love youtube.com) I'm learning the steps. Mehn! It's hard. Hahahaha.

I hope The Picture Company emails me. I want to work there... comes complete with a mall and a bunch of screaming-adorable-picture-perfect kids.

pffffffffffft!

No comments: