17.5.05

overdue post

i'm lazy.

I'm behind my korean telenovela schedule. I'm resisting the temptation to watch stained glass, memories in bali and full house on TV.

gaaaaaaaaahh!! TV! layuan mo ako!!!


I have been buying lots of DVDs in Metrowalk. Yay! I'm finished watching My Boyfriend is Type-B DAMN IT! They really look good together... HMPH!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


ooooooh! I got my digi cam fixed :D I recently updated my photopage and my deviant art... YAY!!! I had to buy the firewire thing for my camcorder. DAMN!! 400 pesos for that damn wire?!? haaaaaaaay.... but it's ok... My mom paid for it in the end. After that she made me feel guilty about not getting my sister a gift for her birthday. So... instead of me keeping my 400 pesos, I had to spend it for my sister's gift... either way I lost 400 pesos.

FINALLY!! i'm buying my mini ipod! I'm having it engraved... I wanted to name my ipod. I was thinking sumthing that has to do with music... it should be in japanese or in hawaiian or in any foreign language (i don't like korean names...). I couldn't find any... so i named my ipod liz teotico. How original can i be?!? HMPH! Too bad I can't bring it to our Cebu trip.

ME: angelllee!! Bumili na ako ng IPOD!!
ANGELLE: OK! pwede na tayo magsun-bathing with music bili ka na din ng speakers
ME: pero may problema... sa sunday pa dadating
ABBY: Oh no! we have to make do with Mae's music!!

That converstation made me laugh.

Last May 10 was the much awaited Impromptu Speech for our Business Communication class with Dr. K. Thank God I didin't get any of the expressions. A little remembrance from that experience... my index card that only I could understand. I just realized sumthing... I don't know how to spell siomai... I wrote my topic as YUM YUM SHOMAI... p-r-e-s-s-u-r-e... tsk tsk..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


actually... di ko din tiningnan... nagsalita lang ako... hindi ko tiningnan dahil hindi ko din maintindihan... bleh!!


April 30, 2005 -- PULP SUMMER SLAM!

I've never ever going to another summer slam again... NEVER! It was scary... everyone was in black. We were also in black. One guy was in pampers.

OO kaibigan.. pampers lang. Alam mo.. kung isipin mo... OK yung ginawa niya.. at least hindi na siya pipila sa toilet... portable talaga yung ginawa niya... parang "moving toilet"... KADIRI!!! di lang man naisipan na magpantalon.


We were there to distribute stickers for the album launch of System of a Down. We all had to wear the t-shirts. Sad to say we weren't allowed to keep them. They will raffle them off in NU107... KADIRI!! my pawis na namin yun! hahahhaha We couldn't find a place to eat so we went to eastwood... FAZOLI's!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Who wants stickers? :D

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments: