30.5.05

cebu-finals-baguio

Cebu

We spent last weekend at the Shangri-la Mactan Resort. It was reaaaalllyyy nice. The view from my mom and dad's room was fantastic. You can actually see Panglao (i'm not sure how it is spelled) island and Bohol. The weather was really HOT. The beach was great (they say the sand was imported from Bohol... okaaaayyy.....). And there were ALOT of koreans. The hotel was really expensive. I spent around Php450 for 45 min of internet time. BLEH! DOINK! I had no choice! I had to email the presentation templates to my group.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Ofcourse we went "shopping". I had to! I didn't bring a bathing suit and the one I wanted was only available in M&S. Wenk! I should have gotten the one at Shangri-la instead. They had the colour I wanted. Boo! Anyway... I bought that damn swim suit because I had no choice. I didn't want to buy the one at the resort that costs aounr Php6,000. Made from Japan. HA! YEAAAAAAH RIGHT!

The food was ggggreeeaattt!! Well... actually we only ate breakfast at the resort because it was included in the PALakbayan package. nyahahahha. First time I ever saw kimchi being served for breakfast. Yes, they had a little korean corner everytime. I loved the tables at Tides! (and the plates, salt and pepper shakers, utensils, coffee cups, etc...) I WANT ONE!! It was a long picnic table with stones at the center and an elevated glass table top (erk?!? I really don't know how to describe the table)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Damn! I just remembered... I could have been one of the extras in a korean drama. They were shooting at Shangri-la the same time we were there. My cousin told me that they were filming at around 3am (Saturday). Then I emailed Angela that they were doing this korean thing there. Then when I got back, I checked my mail and she said that the Tourism guy bid 20M just to let them film in Cebu. OK... good thing it wasn't Lee Dong-Gun or any famous actor.. I would have immediately gone back to Cebu. and yes... My dad informed me after a week that he saw people carrying cameras (the ones you use for filming big budget thingys) towards the beach. BLEH!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Liz
actress/extra


HAHA.


We kind of toured Cebu. We went to the Magelan's Cross, Santo Nino Cathedral (that was being renovated at that time), and Lapu Lapu's statue thingy and the oldest street in the Philippines. I really don't like looking at the Sto. Nino. It gives me the creeps. I had to overcome this fear of Santo Nino-phobia because my dad wanted to go inside the musuem. Being the good daughter that I am (ha! ulul!) I had to go in. Actually it was really hot that day and the mini museum had airconditioning :D

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Presentation

Our final presentation went well. The class had a little controversy/debate on our presentation. Our group analyzed the advertisments in the telecommunications industry. Good thing because the advertisments are all over the place. Dr. K specifically said to do Globe, Smart and Sun. It was easy to get Sun cellular and Smart advertisments. However, we didn't see any of the Sharon ads for Globe. We decided not to show them and show the 2 instead. That's where it all started. Other's said it was ok.. the others suggested that we could have gotten the new advertisments. But it was ok... at least now we know that it should not be an excuse not to show the other advertisments. We could have just shown everyone the billboard ads for Sharon. Oh well... at least we're done :D

SUMMER NA ULIT!!!!!


Baguio

This is our third trip for this year to Baguio. I'm beginning to LOVE Baguio! The weather is always great! PLUS... I already have my mini ipod!!!!! Goodbye to those long trip wherein I have to listen to my dad's classical music. HA! Finally, I saved enough money to buy an ipod. I can now cross that one out from my wish list. YAY!!!

IT WAS COLD!!!! I didn't expect it to be friggin' cold!!! I just brought my usual green jacket. BLEH! I should have brought my thick sweatshirt... and now I'm SICK! *sniff* *sniff* Again... I was with Abby and Mae. Gidget and Angelle didn't go because of work.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Weird. My mom 2 junior suites. It was big. It had a mini living room, a dining area and an extra bathroom. But it was nice. Great view!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Hayyyyy.... i'm going back to the gym. I gained 5 pounds. BLEH! I'm going back to my Ultrim Diet. I borrowed Abby's Windsor Pilates. GAK! I realized that I am NOT flexible. I'm trying again tom. Maybe i'll be flexible by then

No comments: