25.4.05

first day of summer classes

damn! my summer ends today.

First day of summer class and we already had a lecture / discussion in work and society.

Our discussion was about the basic features of the person. I was really confused. Until now I'm somewhat still confused. The question was:

  1. If a person was in an accident and needed a transplant (i.e. hand, arm, leg) will the soul of the peron who originally had the body part will be transfered to the person with the new body part?

  2. If a person needed a brain transplant... will the soul of the person who originally had the brain be transfered to the other person?


anak ng... utak ko nasa bundok ng Bagiuo pa. nyark... ako na guguluhan sa mga sinulat kong tanong.

Ooooohhh side story.

we went to Baguio with Tito Bob and Tita Mel Garcia. They brought Alfonso (a.k.a. friend). He is sooo cute! He had alot.. and I mean alot of questions. After you answer each question... he would go... but why?

shocking! gaaah! naubusan ako ng english ha! naubusan rin ako ng sagot. Paghindi ko alam: becaaaauuussee... God said so! TAPOS!! ang sagot saakin: BUT WHY? aaaaah! tama na tanong!

Another side story.

My "future" car is ruined! A drunk tricycle driver hit his head on the rear windshield (I don't really know what to call the window at the back). The glass is reaaaallly cracked. It now has a reaaally big whole (i'm guessing it is the same size of his head). I want to actually post a picture of this... but unfortunately the camera stalled again. pffft!

Back to my summer class.

Finally, we had our class with Dr. K. He was really scary at first, but he made us all laugh by mixing up the sections. They said he's sort of like Mr. Sy. Mini Mr. Sy. hahah OK. STOP. He divided us into groups... 3 from SCL and 3 from SDL. We had to find a common passion. I went with the musical group. haha. So predictable of me. After grouping ourselves we had to pick a partner from the other section and describe him or her. It had to be intresting.

nyyyaaarrrkkk!! OK! alam na ng buong 3rd year IMC na fan ako ni diether!!! shy na ako.... hahahahaha


damn it! I have to read to whole book for work and society and do domestic work and document it for thrusday which means I have to submit two papers by the end of this week. I hate summer class! The pace is so fast (ooohhhh rhyming).

I'm scared of the impromptu speech/presentation for business communication. 5 minutes to think and organize and 5 minutes to present the whole damn thing. I'm scared of sitting next to Dr. K. I don't think I would be able to think of stuff sitting next to him. And for 5 minutes?!? yikes!!! God help me! PLEASE!

Oh well... i'm going back to reading my readings (ay... labo)

No comments: