wala na akong makukulit sa YM tungkol sa avatar ko na paiba-iba.
wala na akong kasama manuod ng mga baduy na movies.
wala na akong kasama manuod ng Can This Be Love ni hero at sandara.
wala na akong kasama sa gym.. na magsasabi "go liz go kaya mo yan!"
wala nang magyayaya sa mga gigs.
wala na akong camera.
wala na kaming package deal ni abby pauwi at papunta kung saan man.
wala na akong kasama manuod ng mga baduy na movies.
wala na akong kasama manuod ng Can This Be Love ni hero at sandara.
wala na akong kasama sa gym.. na magsasabi "go liz go kaya mo yan!"
wala nang magyayaya sa mga gigs.
wala na akong camera.
wala na kaming package deal ni abby pauwi at papunta kung saan man.


DAYANG! balik ka na dito!!!!! now na!!!
Brannigan's despedida -- April 8
woooohhooo!!! after 2+ years of not playing together... we still can perform well!!! YAY!
Abyss played for one night. usual playlist. unbelievable! well... the playlist was predictable... of course: we played KITTY!
What I've Always Wanted -- Kitty
Compo no. 2 a.k.a Waiting Shed Ire
Compo no.1 a.k.a Never Eden or tantananantantantantantan
Brackish -- Kitty

of course... kelan ba kami hindi tumugtog na walang kitty sa playlist!! hahahaha chempre brackish ang ending song para may dating!!!


Dan played the first two songs. hahaha he still remembered how the song went.
Rita played the last two songs and Supermodel. Unbelievable! GO RITA! Chuck played the guitarpart of supermodel... I posed as the supermodel! HAHAH CHARRIIINNNG!!!
in fairness... isang liggo lang ni Rita kinapa yung compo na tinugtog namin. galing! kaya parin!! henyo!!!
the whole barkada was there except for therese, aisa and lia. BOO! I don't know what happened to Therese. Aisa went to Zambales with her fam. Lia is in Canada. We had 3 rounds of tequilla. Dayang had to pay 15k... we had to buy alot of drinks and food. Their sisig wasn't that great. Anyway... we reached 10k *clap* *clap*

Swimming Despedida -- April 14
I finally used the swimming pool! Everytime I invite my friends to go swimming something always happens. My tito arrives from australia/LA/sumwhere, my cousins already reserved the pool for another party or they just cleaned it! Anyway, for the first time since highschool(?!?) I invited my friends over for a little get-together... the last time with dayang. She Left yesterday at around 10pm. WE HAD FUN! Dayang, Jarell, Ada, Justine, Cams, Eileen, Rayms, Aiel, Erika, Angela, Ira and Aisa was there. For the first time in years I swam. Hhehehe. Damn skin allergies! I want to swim again!

After swimming we ate at North Park, Wilson. Wala lang. I wanted to eat Nanking Beef, Spicy Squid and Pinsik Frito. Erika ordered Chicken Lemon (?!?). YUMMY!!


We'll miss you dayang! Good Luck, God Bless and Take Care
hehehe i'm making a separate blog page for the the other stuff that happened during the week. I'll do it tomorrow after our San Pablo Trip.
thanks to dior and dayang for the pictures..


1 comment:
aww... ngayon ko lang nakita itong entry na to. hahaha. been busy.
salamat chong. alabshoo! :D
more power!
(labo)
Post a Comment