20.4.05

Summer

Ok. I just realized something. I am vain. I was checking my previous post... all i saw were pictures of me me me.

hala lagot!!!


summer... haaaaayyy...

I'm getting bored... No car.. no driver (God, help us.) Unbelievable! My dad wants me to drive. They wanted me to take the lecture at AAP today (1pm - 4pm) so that I could start the actually driving lesson around May. Woooaaah! Talk about fast. They were also talking about buying a new car. Manual. The cheap kind. I think they're looking at the new Hundai(?!?) Matrix.

Dear God... maawa ka! Kahit anong coche ok saakin. basta wag lang yung dilaw na crosswinds na mukhang school bus of FX. pero kung papayag kayo.. ok na yung toyota vios na itim. please wag lang yellow na coche. pero kung beatle na yellow... ok lang :D


I think I'm addicted to friendster. I just found the person I was looking for. HHAAHHAHAHA. This is sad.

hindi po ako stalker. wala lang talaga akong magawa sa bahay.


I opted for Livejournal instead of the new friendster blog. LJ is confusing. I can't change my template unless I know how to do CSS. dammit! I'm only beginning to understand HTML... CSS?!?! Forget it!

I finished reading Memoirs of a Geisha. It was really nice. It took me about a week to actually finish it. Of course when I wasn't reading I was watching Korean movies/dramas. I finished Sang-doo, Let's Go To School! it wasn't as nice as Sweet 18 but Cha Bori is sooooo cute!!!! She's the "daughter" of Sang-doo.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com


And Cha Sang-doo is also cute especially during the last episode of the series. Too bad i couldn't find any pictures (maybe it's a sign that i'm putting up to many pictures in my blog) Hahahah I'm beginning to like Rain. He's cute with glasses on. I'm watching full house next. Then Stained Glass. Then... i don't know... haha

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com


pppfffttt... I hated Lee Dong-Gun in this series. He looked so desperate for that teacher *bleeech*. The other girl Sera, I forgot her real name. She was pretty in the last two episodes.

ooooooooh Chikka minute! Ange (if ur actually reading this)! This is the rumored girlfriend of Rain. I'm not really sure about this. I read this in one of the yahoogroups that i joined... I can't remember which. She's in the series too. Gong Hyo-Jin.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com


thanks to KBS for the pictures

No comments: