22.3.05

Stat Exam

I Panicked.

punyeta!!!

I exactly know how to solve that darn problem. I studied so hard. I failed.
isa pang PUNYETA!!!

I was just careless... instead of 252 i placed 27.
OBVIOUSLY... mali yung final answer AT malamang pati yung interpretation. MALI LAHAT! MALI!!

I got 15 points for that number. For the second one I got a 25.
NAKS! nagimprove! pero pucha.. overall gade mababa... di lang man pumasa... hindi lang man sumabit. dodoink!

I lost 10 points because of the damn Median. Instead of 799.5 for the Lmd... i placed 699.5. Again... BIG MISTAKE. OBVIOUSLY... I got the wrong interpretation.

I Know This.

pucha.. alam ko kung paano magsolve... naduling lang ako at nagpanic ako.... masama ang mag panic sa STAT exam.

M A S A M A

From a high class standing.. to a LOW class standing. All because of that test. I lost .5
pucha!! ANG LAKI NG NAWALA... *hinga liz... hinga*

YAAAAARRRGHHH!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I FEEL FOR YOU LIZ!!!! Because of 1 STUPID mistake I also flunked the test...Sa second number instead of multiplying the whole thing by 100, I multiplied it by 99...SHIEEETTT!!!!I could've gotten an 80.....but nooo.... STUPID!!!bumaba rin standing ko by .5...Oh well, past is past.... On the brighter side, at least 15 of us failed naman eh...hehe...and at least we're not the lowest... naku, magmakaawa ka sa mom mo na kausapin si ma'am para hindi pamatay yung finals... --aspe