I was fake-o ambushed yesterday into going to a plastic surgeon/cosmetic surgeon's office yesterday. Product demonstration my ass. Ok fine there really was a product demonstration. Some patch that can be an alternative to acupuncture. BUT i don't believe. Electrolytes and shit... so you have to drink lots of water to make the thing work. My response: MIND OVER f***ing MATTER. And besides you really need to drink alot of water for your body to work properly. Sadly, my eyes/lungs were opened to this when I immersed myself in the heat and the practice of Bikram Yoga a month ago. My mind was screaming for more water... and no more cigarettes.
Fake-o ambushed: I wanted to see what the product demo was all about and my dad wanted check the thing out too. Ok fine. And then last minute I wasn't so interested. I was more into the whole Travel and Lifestyle Channel than hearing someone sell me patches worth $500 or $100 per box.
Tapos... Tapos...
Dad: "Baka you want Dr
Me: with my eyes rolling "Cge na nga" thinking ishdat you lolo? look at my mole. Oh Yeah!
I hate people touching my face. Especially my nose. It's like icky and disgusting someone pinching your nose. And thus kumati siya after... Gah! Hate! And this is what the doctor said...
Dr: "You have nice eyes, eyebrows, cheeks... yung nose mo lang talaga"
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA... product demo rin ba to?!?
Still pinching my nose... which at this point really itches like f***ing hell...
Dr: "Magiging ganyan yan. Tangaling natin yung mole tapos lalagyan kita ng bridge."
Me: oh gosh! finally! a nose bridge
blah blah blah... more questions on my part... blah blah blah... more nose selling on her part
Tapos... Tapos...
Dr: "What did you finish? What course?"
Me: "Marketing Communications"
Dr: "Naku! Kelangan talaga maganda yung mukha mo! Your face is your passport. Kelangan mayihaharap ka sa mga tao"
Me: in my mind: Hello. Self-esteem? Where are you? Are you still alive?
Dr: "It's going to take only 5 min for the mole. Yung mole mo nalang yung tagalin natin una for it to heal and then we can put the bridge afterwards
Me: It's not going to hurt naman...?
Dr: Hindi. I can even do it in my sleep. I can even do it with you awake here sa office.
Me: yikes!! me? consciously getting rid of my mole? hmmm... pwede... PWEDE!!
I shall have any open mind (or open nose) about all this. Alot of questions screaming at me: Is this vanity? Will i be accused of becoming vain or am I naturally vain to begin with?! But I think the mole has to go though. I hate it when it itches. I can't scratch because I'm too paranoid to scratch it and waking of the mole cancer. Will there be a void in my nose? I hope not. Well if there is... it will be a wonderful excuse to cover it up with a diamond nose stud. Will I breath correctly? Sana naman noh!


No comments:
Post a Comment