30.8.08

Disney Dream

Haaaaaayyyy.... found this while surfing the net. I truly, deeply, madly love Disney movies! Disney Dream Portrait Series by my favorite photgrapher Annie Leibovitz. Her pictures are AMAZING! *triple undeline, quadruple bold face!* Very controversial! She did the portrait of Queen Elizabeth, Miley Cyrus' Vanity Fair, Vogue April 2008 pictures (gah! must get a copy!!!) of athletes and models and John Lennon's last portrait (with yoko ono) and the Vuitton ads.

Photobucket
Where every Cinderella story comes true
Scarlett Johansson as Cinderella


Photobucket
Where dreams run free
Jessica Biel as Pocahontas

Photobucket
Where imagination saves the day
David Beckham as Prince Phillip from Sleeping Beauty

Photobucket
Where you never have to grow up
Mikhail Baryshnikov as Peter Pan, Gisele Bündchen as Wendy and Tina Fey as Tinkerbell

Photobucket
Where magic begins
Julie Andrews as the Blue Fairy from Pinocchio and Abigial Breslin as Fira from Disney Fairies

Photobucket
Where you're the fairest of them all
Rachel Weisz as Snow White

Photobucket
Where wonderland is your destiny
Beyonce as Alice, Lyle Lovett as the March Hare and Oliver Platt as the Mad Hatter
Keira Knightley as Dorothy Gale

Photobucket
Julianne Moore as Ariel and Michel Phelps as.... a merman.


Photobucket

Where you're always the king of the court
Roger Federer as King Arthur


Damn! IDOL! Anak ng tochay! I must, I must I must subscribe to vanity fair! and vogue! Pucha! I want David Beckham to be my Prince Philip! Other Leibovitz photos:

Photobucket
Rolling Stones Jan. 22, 1981
John Lennon and Yoko Ono

Photobucket
Vanity Fair
Billy Ray and Miley Cyrus


Photobucket
Wizard of Oz : Keira Knightley as Dorothy Gale

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Vogue - April 2008 The Shape Issue
Michael Phelps with Caroline Terentini

My all-time favorite shokoy gets a big picture. He's my new body crush. Ahahah (eh?!)

Photo credits:
http://www.vanityfair.com/culture/features/hollywood_covers_slideshow?slide=11#globalNav
http://www.mgoswim.com/2008/03/14/phelps-does-vogue/
http://www.artknowledgenews.com/files2007a/AnnieLeibovitzTheQueenOfEng.jpg
http://www.themaskedblogger.com/category/news/local/
www.screenhead.com/.http://lizette.multiply.com/category/children/page/2/
http://milliondreamphotos.blogspot.com
http://images.teamsugar.com/files/upl0/1/15111/13_2008/vf1_0.jpg
http://missgeeky.com/2008/01/29/annie-leibovitzs-disney-dream-portrait-series/

No comments: