1.11.07

Just something to be proud of

Finally! The magazine is out! The Expat Travel and Lifestyle Magazine is out!

It's a good feeling... seeing your name on paper. Surreal.
After a week (plus sundays and saturdays) of working overtime til 12mn. Overtime for me because I only report to work 3 times a week. I only did a few pages though (with a little fine-tuning from rosh and jude)... but still! I'm proud of it. Look for the most colorful page with the circles and the cultural calendar and the photography and heritage and hmmm... i can't remember the rest.

Congratulations to the writers, editors and everyone at the office (yeah.. like they would actually see this post)

Go out and buy one! hahaha Shamless advertising for the magazine.

Oh yeah... If you see "What's On and Expat" newspapers lying around (i.e. shangri-la mall, podium, greenbelt, hotels, etc.) pick it up and think of me. Layout by Liz. (aha!)

No comments: