1.11.05

zambales, driving and flying over bora

zambales:
Road trip to zambales with my highschool barkada. Justine, Ange, Me, Abby, Aisa, Cams and Jarell (haha the only boy in the group... hahaha kawawa naman). We left manila at around 3pm from Aisa's house (Oct. 28). The original plan was that we leave at around 5am for Zambales. Damn rain! Anyway... i learned to play mahjong again. Dodoink! Mahjong has alot of versions! Justine taught us... damn! the game is really addicting. I only won once... and that was it. We also played poker with the mahjong stuff (eerrr... cards?). I'm telling my dad to buy us a mahjong set. yay!
I really made it a point to get drunk on the first night. Aisa's house is creepy. Especially the picture on top of the stairs! Hahaha I slept pretty well the first night. The second night... I was just staring at the ceiling/the inside of the blanket. DAMN Jarell!! He had to say sumthing about the window and the curtains. DAMN bamboo shoots (shooting in the wind!) They make the creepiest sounds at night. The one that goes *swoooosh* *swoooooosh* *swooooooooosh*

driving:
Yay! Aisa and Jarell taught me how to drive! I used Jarell's new car. nyhahaha *evil laugh*. Pwet! Feeling ko namatayan ako ng 5 times... or more than 5 times. I'm traumatized. But still! 1 foot forward and backward is alot for me. :D

valuable lessons from the trip:
Bring lots of danceable CDs.
If you're scared sleeping... drink 'til you pass out.
When saying the "break" word... be gentle.
When passing by Subic... have a camera ready and take pictures of Joes' walking around. :D

Boracay:
DODOINK! Hassel! I'm supposed to be in Bora now... being jealousy at skinny people walking around (hahahaha) But no! We just literally flew over bora and went back to manila. The pilot said that there was low visibility and the runway is slippery. Oh well.. we're trying again today at 3pm. Oooohhh I saw Richard Gutierrez's family at the airport. Yummy! HAHAHA ay.... tama na.
Another DODOINK! I hate travelling with kids. They make so much noise during the trip. They made the whole trip going back to Manila like a roller coaster ride. Shouting and bouncing up and down. GAH!

the lesson:
Bring a camera... you'll never know who you'll see at the airport.
Traveling with bouncing kids is HELL for me.
Sembreak... don't go to the beach. HONGKONG NALANG!

pictures from the trip: multiply for some of the pictures (yung matitino). Fotopic for eveything else. Multiply sucks! Only 150 pictures per month. What about the camera whore in all of us who needs to take at least 200 pictures per gimmick?!?!?!

No comments: