19.9.05

dress code complication

never thought it would happen to me but it did..

I HAD TO CUT CLASS BECAUSE I WASN'T WEARING THE RIGHT SHOES FOR SCHOOL! gademmit!

UAP has a thing for high-heeled "thong" sandals. KAMON KAMOTE! Can't wear this. Can't wear that. pfffffttt!!!

I was looking forward to my Creative Strat class. I was dropped off at around 1:00pm at Stella. The car already left. As usual, I was late. So I was half-running, half-walking. Then...

guard: "ma'am di po pwede yan"
me: "bakit po?!"
guard: "tong po yan, tong" (looks at the clear book "The Shoe Catalogue of UAP")
me: "eto? paano? eh bat ganun? lagi ko naman ito sinusuot wala naman
nagsasabi na tHong ito."

guard: "hindi po pwede talaga eh"
me: "ah ok.. guard... pwde next time nalang. May class ako eh. Late na
ako. Promise bukas hindi ko na to susuotin."

guard: "hindi po talaga pwede. Baka makita ng ibang students. Mainggit."

WTF?!?! freaking UAP dress code :/ I don't get it.

No comments: