6.7.05

tushie cushion

hooray for my new cushiony toilet seat!

my mom bought me a new toilet seat cover. It's not the ordinary plastic white cover. It's this padded-blue-with-seashell-patterns kind. How wonderful! Now I can "shit" in style. I can have my Monday LBM ritual comfortably.

(yaaaaaaaak! hahahaha)

I'm beginning to hate cats. Especially cat food.
The first reason for this hatered was when we had an exercise for our CRM class. We had to figure out whether Friskies should "close the acquisiton, sales or retention gap". BOO! I has a hard time understanding this. This exercise strengthened my dislike for numbers.

freak! kung alam ko lang ng maaga na may MATH parin sa IMC... nag humanities nalang ako. wenk!

The second reason, only a few people know. By next week... alot of people will know.

People can be so insensitive. (This has no connection whatsoever to my new toileseat cover and my hatered for kittens)I found this article in my church's bulletin. I think it's really appropriate to what I'm feeling towards this certain person.
How to deal with difficult people

The fact is we deal with people of different values, habits, traditions, emotional maturity, moral and spiritual backgrounds. We are surrounded with difficult people either with personality disorders, inflated or low self-esteem; with reservations and suspicions; people who sheild themselves from reality; people who are either conceited, arrogant, greedy or jealous; those who are sad when others are better than them; people who wear layers of masks; people who are unkind and uncharitable. People store up in them some form of coping mechanisms. Some people have emotional needs that need to be met -- an emotional hug, a sense of worth, a release of suffering and pain. When you study them and yourself too, you will realize they are unique and so are you. Accepting this fact is a good start in dealing with difficult people.


-- MTQ bulletin, June 26, No.1656


Amen. Understand the person. Easily said but hard to do. A quote comes to mind...

Dont judge my brother. He is not a book.
--Melanie Marquez

No comments: