18.7.05

harry potter and the batting cage

Got my Harry Potter and The Half-blood Prince last saturday. Can't wait to finish the book. I went with Sam and Tintol to get it at Fully Book, Rockwell. Hahaha. I got sorted too! I' a Slytherin now :D They let me choose whether I wanted to be sorted randomly or by answering questions. I opted for the "easy sort", it was like the magic 8 ball where you shake the tiny black hat (malamang hindi yung magic 8 ball). I "randomly" picked Gryffindor, but I really wanted to be in the Slytherin house. Good thing Sam was there. THANKS SAM! I had to actually sit in a stool and wear "The Sorting Hat". It was fun! Everyone was wearing their robes... I want one too!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


I've been seeing the movie trailers for Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. I can't wait 'til November!!! I want to know who Viktor Krum is! (he's cute). Cellery Diggory isn't as cute as I thought he would be. Pffftttt!! They hyped his charater too much in the book saying he was handsome and all.

Yesterday was Mattie's birthday at the Adidas Sports Camp at the Fort. Usual children's party. I tried the batting cage with Mae, Rob and Rich. IT WAS HARD but fun...! My fingers hurt. Cheap. 30 pesos for 12 balls (1 round). Mae and I shared 15 minutes for 150 pesos. I thought it was easy to hit that darn ball! Stress reliever. But then again, stress reliver nga pero frustraiting rin! Ang hirap talaga! My fingers are still shaking... literally. I can't text properly.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com


I can't seem to concentrate on doing the advertorial for my PR class. I'm out of ideas. I can't seem to graps the concept of the "kangkungan" to this very minute... even though they explained it last friday. I tried searching for pictures at Getty Images but I can't seem to picture the darn thing. Do they actually still use that idomatic expression? Oh well... it's either back to staring at the computer screen or continue reading Harry Potter.

No comments: