12.3.05

umm...? (brain dead)

March 4, 2005 was beca day a.k.a The Equatorials

nakatawid na kami sa "equator" at may beca pa kami


The Equatorial Celebration is a CAS tradition that honors the juniors for successfully completing the first three years of study in the University. It is also the event during which you receive your new becas and are formally welcomed into your respective shools.
ako.. pumunta lang ako para sa beca.. nanalaman ko na kahit pala hindi ka pumunta pwede ka pa rin kumuha ng beca. and PICTURES!!!!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Passport Picture
another highlight... I got my new passport! YAY! I'm proud of my picture here. Compared to the other passports... this one is the best! I'm sorry if you might think i'm vain for uploading my passport picture here

FINALLY!! sa awa ng diyos! maayos na yung passport picture ko! alam mo yung feeling na sa pagdating mo sa airport... arrival or departure area sa airport ng kahit anong bansa.. tapos CUTE! yung nagtitingin tingin ng passport mo... tapos alam mo na sobrang mukhang mugshot yung picture mo sa passport! YAY!! for 10 or so years.... HINDI NA!!!!!!!!!! ay.....?


Adman: Oh Dear God! Help Us!
Don't you just hate it when you've been cramming ALL night (but in our case.. ALL MORNING) to do a damn workshop for AdMan class at 8am... calling your contacts the day before and an hour before (or during the class) to interview them... and the minute you finish the powerpoint... the professor would say "Class, your workshop for today will be moved to next week"

PUNYETA!!! ISANG MALAKING SHHHYYYEEEETTT!!!! Oh well.. at least tapos na.. paper nalang yung kelangan


all that hard work for nothing
*hmph* All our efforts and cramming and code books and SPSS for Stat class.... was all for nothing. She just wanted to see if we were on the right track.. sadly... no grade for all the hardwork.

ISA PANG MALAKING SHHHHYYYEEEEETTTT!!!!!


bonding session with my cousin
we went to rockwell yesterday to catch a movie. It was funny! Hitch starring Will Smith and that guy from a sitcom in Starworld. I'm not sure of the name of the guy (A. Brenenmen.. i think) But it was really touching, especially the couple (not will smith and the journalist).

Photography Seminar with Raymund Isaac
It was fun! I learned that everything comes in odd numbers (The jewellry that you wear comes in three). NEVER put the subject or an object at the center of the frame. Lights and Shadows really could make a VERY BIG difference in photography. Here are some of the pictures that I took.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com


The first one was an exercise in composition. We were given 3 objects to put in a frame. It was really cool because he could actually "read" you just by looking at your composition.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


This exercise was a challenge. We were told not to look at the viewfinder or the little window and just take pictures. Make the camera an extension of your body. Some shots actually came out good. Considering I didn't even look at it when I was photographing them.

Anyway... i'm uploading these into my deviantart page Please comment :D

Haaaay... now i'm all alone. I have nothing to do. I don't want to read AnnaKarenina. I hate her. I don't want to re-write my notes. I can't find my notes. I want to go to the gym... but it's too late. Promise: MONDAY. I want to sleep... but it's to early.

magpapakabum nalang ako dito. TV.. HERE I COME!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hay....SPSS....kainis noh? cramming to the max pa yung summary...pero ok lang..at least everyone in our group helped... thanks talaga liz ha!! You did a LOT sa spss thing...nakakahiya tuloy..next time wag ka na gagawa! hehe...btw, great pictures...I like your shot of the arm chairs....=)----aspe