Juicy details inside! Juiciest details omitted!
For the full version of the entry "the week that was" feel free to approach me any time at the library.
or better yet... cafex. Free lunch for me. hahahaha :D
Monday - Valentine's Day is overrated
i am not bitter. hindi ako mapait. perrrriod! why spend so much and give all the love you have on valentine's day when you can love everyday?
It was a sad day for the world, the country and my family
All around the world, bombs were exploding. I was channel-surfing and I "stopped by" CNN. They were talking about car bombs in Lebanon. I'm not exactly sure how many died or injured but i guess there were alot. The same thing was happening in Manila. Makati to be exact. A bus exploded near Manila Intercon, along Ayala Ave. Sad isn't it?
Tuesday - Irritating Day
My chosen course is Integrated Marketing Communications. I can communicate. I have to communicate. Today... communication was not in my vocabulary... AT ALL! It sarted off with me sending an SMS to my groupmate saying that I wouldn't be able to go to the interview for the ADman project because I wasn't able to study of the Stat exam.
sus naman! nagkasamaan pa ng loob... *bleep* *bleep*
Highlight of the day: I think I actually did good in my Stat exam... or maybe not.
Wednesday - ANOTHER Irritating Day
Out of guilt I called up the following day to ask them if they needed any help.
*bleep* magdrama ba daw?!? Hindi ok lang... kami na ang gagawa.
I must admit.. that it was also my fault for saying "ako naman lagi ang gumagawa ng powerpoint". Well... actually... i am happy doing the powerpoint presentations for the group. I was thinking that since I am the one responsible for actually brining the laptop every meeting. I meant it as I joke.
*bleep* sana narining nila yung tawa ko sa huli diba?!? *bleep* *bleep*
Anyway... THANK GOD I was at the gym. I could easily vent out my anger while running. I actually had an hour of cardio.. just to "let it all out". I went home and did my best in the powerpoint. I got the inspiration for the eclipse thing from the Adidas website. The new line of Adidas... Y-3 (the collaboration between Yohjhi Yamamoto and adidias... I have no idea who he is.. but i liked it.)
Thursday - Shocking, Exciting yet a very Depressing Day
The day started of with me going to school.
DUH! malamang papasok ako noh... saan kaya ako pupunta kung hindi sa eskwelahan. wala akong.. LIFE.
Shocking! 2nd long exam on Monday for Ethics. Special test on Thursday for Mathlogic.
Exciting! I had to cut Modern Lit because we went to Makati to interview people from the Ogilvy.
Opo. Sinama nila ako sa interview. Kung siguro hindi nila ako kasama sa Math Logic at nalaman ko na kelangan maginterview... siguro hindi nila ako isasama or sasabihan. Katulad ng aming ibang mga kagrupo
It was fun going to an advertising agency. Last week we went to Hemisphere Leo-Burnett for the billboard interview. Today... it was Ogilvy and Mather. I liked the way the office looked. I also liked the way they dressed. I wasn't exactly how i thought it would be. Both offices looked really nice. I mean really nice! The went to work in Chucks! Hahaha
Depresing.I learned that the effort that I excerted in making the powerpoint look really nice wasn't exactly needed.
"Alam mo mas may weight yung ginagawa namin kaysa sa ginagawa mo. Hindi naman meaning na di namin kelangan yung ginagawa mo para sa presentation.. was may weight lang talaga yung ginagawa naman.
Ok. Fine. I accept that fact. Smile Liz. Smile. Season if Lent. Forgive. Don't Judge. SMILE.. DAMMIT!
Deep inside: *bleep* OK. FINE. GANUN PALA. next time : MANILA PAPER (ako bahala sa papel)OR WAIT! mas maganda nalang sulatin natin sa *bleep* WHITEBOARD para mas masaya (ako bahala sa whiteboard marker) at yung content lang yung pakita natin. Yun nalang pakita natin. Or kung power point talaga. gawin nalang natin black background at white text... *bleep*
Open Forum. Key Element: COMMUNICATION. But everything was ok in the end... we're all friends now. Lesson Learned: when there is a problem... OPEN FORUM AGAD!
Friday - The Best Day of the Week!
BLURB! I had fun today... apparently the groups in class had similar problems. I thought our group was the only one.
Something amazing happened today. I slept the WHOLE day. I just had to cut my Rizal and IPD class to go home and sleep. I only slept for an hour because I was busy doing the powerpoint and printing stuff for the presentation. Yes... I actually offered and did it.
oooooooooooooh! Tour to Korea mailed me maps and a tour book of korean. It's a sign! I'm GOING TO KOREA... hopefully... sembreak.
... and that was my week. a rollercoaster ride.
Life, it's ever so strange
It's so full of
change
Think that you've worked it out
Then bang
Right out of the
blue
Something happens to you
To throw you off course
And then
you
Breakdown
Yeah you breakdown
Well don't you breakdown
Listen to me
Because...
It's just a
ride, it's just a ride
No need to run, no need to hide
It'll take you
round and round
Sometimes you're up
Sometimes you're down
It's just
a ride, it's just a ride
Don't be scared
Don't hide your eyes
It may
feel so real inside
But don't forget it's just a ride
Truth, we don't wanna hear
It's too much
to take
Don't like to feel out of control
So we make our plans
Ten
times a day
And when they don't go
Our way we
Slowly, oh so very slowly
Except that
There's no getting off
So live it, just gotta go with it
Cause this
ride's, never gonna stop


No comments:
Post a Comment