28.2.05

long weekend

Thursday:

Went to the PDI event at Absinth. Not so great food. So so event (My cousin is going to kill me for saying that). It was a launch for their new contest(?) or section(?). I think their aim is to make people read the paper more.


duh liz... malamang... newspaper nga eh... malamang kelangan basahin ng mga tao... ano pa kaya ginagawa sa newspaper?


It's a murder/mystery story. I think there are 5 suspects. blah blah blah... i can't remeber anything anymore. All i remember was that I saw Joey Mead, Rovolson sumthing and MARC NELSON (oooohhh!).... and according to my cousin's boyfriend... the guy from powerboys. HAHAHA ok....


Friday:

Went to the gym with Diana. Then my mom decided to watch a movie.
Dad's big idea: oooohhh let's watch at Shangri-la. Let's try the reclining chairs and the unlimited popcorn. Let's watch Phantom of the Opera
The movie was actually good. Cutie Raoul. Cutie Patrick Wilson. Minnie Driver's character was reaaaaalllyyy annoying! I hated that accent... POSITIVE (hahaha)




I'm a sucker for musicals. I love musicals. I love the soundtrack of The Phantom. It so... operatic... dramatic... so me.. HAHAHAH kidding :D I loved it!



Then say you’ll share with me one love, onelifetime
Let me lead you from your solitude
Say you need me with you here, beside you
Anywhere you go, let me go too
That's all I ask of you
--- All I Ask Of You,
Phantom of the Opera


I WANT TO WATCH THE BROADWAY VERSION!!

oh! They're bringing Beauty and the Beast here in Manila. The broadway version. I can't wait! I want to see how they will do the Chip thing.


Saturday:


Highlight of the day: North Luzon Expressway

It's soooo fast! 30 minutes from Balintawak to San Fernando but It's soooooooooooo expensive. We spent around 150

ANOTHER Highlight of the day:cables and new mini bar

Yes. Civilization.


Sunday:

Went home. Ate at Chateu Verde, UP Diliman.

Sam told me that My Honey... Kwon Sang Woo was in Boracay last tuesday

PUCHA! magpapapayat na talaga ako.. para makapunta ako sa boracay!!! wala lang....

Picture taken from starkoreans Yahoo!group




Monday:

Still part of the weekend. I didn't attend Ethics. My reason:I was 15 minutes late. VALID! But after that... I really felt guilty. I read ONE chapter in our Ethics Book...

I didn't attened Lit. My reason: poem... again?!? and I had to get my korean movies in megamall. VALID!

I went to the gym... with Diana... again. I ran for over 2 minutes *clap* *clap*

I hate mondays.

No comments: