22.2.05

grimace

... is a tastebud

yan ang sabi ng blockmate ko sa IPD... grrr... nakakainis siya... blurb!

let us compare:

GRIMACE vs. THE TASTEBUD
Pwede!!! Lagyan lang natin ng kamay, ilong at bibig yung tastebud... si grimace nga! (charrriiinng!)

tugushunk! I'm supposed to be doing my lit paper and studying for my "special test" in math logic. I still don't have a poem for my paper. I don't know anything in math logic...

I actually surfed the net, read the articles, looked for pictures. Can I just make a poem on Grimace on who he really is?

My title:

The Purple Tastebud


ay....?


He was an evil tastebud... EVIL! He had six arms! EEEVVVIIILLL!!!


According to Wikipedia:

In the first cycle of McDonaldland commercials, Grimace was the "Evil Grimace", with several pairs of arms with which to steal Triple-Thick Shakes. A common speculation is that he is supposed to be a giant McNugget, though there are many more fanciful attempted explanations.
In reality Grimace's "official" role, according to McDonald's, continues to be to represent the chain's famous
milkshakes. However, he does this out of love for the taste, and not because he is in any way a shake-based creature himself.

EVIL! anyway... ooooooooh 6 arms!


oo... ayan si grimace...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dayang to.

amputa ang creepy pala ni grimace. CREEEEPPYYYYYY!!!

wala lang. naenlighten ako sa pinost mo. haha. ang saya!