

i watched ocean's twleve today. weird... medyo nainip ako inthe middle of the movie. I liked ocean's eleven better.... i don't like the french guy... he's creepy... and (sorry... spoiler...) why did julia roberts act as julia roberts and may cameo pa si bruce... doink! medyo na guluhan ako...

ok.. i was checking out the official movie site of ocean's twelve to look for pictures of brad pitt... guess what i discovered... kaya pala ocean's twelve kasi last name pala yun ni danny... DANNY OCEAN! hahaha la lang... kaya pala the French guy kept on saying Mr. Ocean and Mrs. Ocean... whooopppss!!
i'm sleepy...
oooooooh something good happened to me yesterday... and i had my first cut for 2005 pero i had a reason to cut my rizal class: I WENT TO MASS (first friday kasi) AND... hahahaha i don't want to write the 2nd part of the kwento.. feels weird... everyone would know if i type it here (well... at least the people who would read this.... merun ba?! hahaha)
AND
we had a good presentation in AdMan. I think Mrs. Dyico and the class enjoyed our presentation. It wasn't flashy as the first and the last group but we had a "gimmick" of our own. FREE COFFEE!!!! hahahaha I wish I knew how to make presentations using flash. Kakainggit!!!! Well... kung hindi ko kaya... gagawin ko nalang career yung powerpoint ko :D
i'm going to the bathroom... (doink! i think i ate too much again... i'm going back to my Ultrim diet tomorrow)


3 comments:
MAS HOT SI BRAD SA BLOG KO.
pero hot din sya nung asa train station sila.
ahahaha. this is an obsession!
an obssession indeed!! bwahahahaha
panu ba yan... la mawawala na yung korean obsession ko! hahahaha bumalik kay brad pitt!
LLIIIIIZZZ! Hello! Ahaha, yun lang. :)
Post a Comment