5.1.05

feeling stupid and useless

hahahhaha i made my first deposit today... i'm so proud of myself :D (ok.. medyo mababaw)

Before entering BPI Megamall (yay! i alreadt know where it is... di na ako maglalakad from one end to another just looking for an ATM machine) i felt stupid. My mom was trying to teach me how to deposit money... and i wasn't listening. The moment I entered, i wish I listened to what my mom was actually saying...

Anyway, I went to the counter where they get the deposit slips... i filled one out (the envelope version of the deposit slip) hoping I can just do it via the machine. Erk! I didn't know which machine to use (there were around 4). So I went to the Express Teller Deposit machine thingy. Sad... the machine can only be used for depositing into your own account. Oh well.. at least I know I can deposit money to my account for as low as Php100 sana pwede rin coins... hehehe :D

The guard saw me panic:
"Ma'am anu ba gusto nyo gawin"
"Guard magdeposit lang ako.. saan pwede yung envelope"
"Dito po"

Ok fine... and again... i felt stupid. I didn't know which button to press... transfer? special services? huwat?!?

"guard sige... sa loob nalang ako magdeposit.. hindi ako marunong magdeposit"
hahahahaha INAMIN!!!!!

oh well...

i didn't do much today... doink! i wanted to do a commercial for out workshop in Adman... my group opted for the storyboard instead. haaaay.... i guess its okay... at least I don't have to edit anything. But I feel useless... so I told them i'll do the IDs instead (at least may nagawa ako for the group).

oh well...

someday, i will redeem myself. huuuuuuwaaat?!?!

No comments: