Let me see past the fatuous knocks,
I've gotta rid myself of this idiot box!
Let you see past the feathers and flocks,
and help me plant a bomb in this idiot box
- Incubus, Idiot Box
S.C.I.E.N.C.E
doink! i've been watching tooooooo much tv! Can't stop myself... I know i have alot to do for school... but I can't... I can't! I have to watch the last episode of LOVERS IN PARIS! I have to watch what happens to Jody, Eunice, Cholo and the other guy in STAIRWAY TO HEAVEN! I have to watch the new kdrama SAVE THE LAST DANCE FOR ME!!!
AYOKO NA!!!
BUT WAIT!!! Merun pang AMERICAN IDOL... the new series na parang bachelor pero SUUUUPPPER HUNK nung "bachelor" OUTBACK JACK (i think)... merun pang EXTRA CHALLENGE.. tas merun pang STARSTUCK... my goodness!
i need to do my lit paper....
i'll do it now so i can watch stairway to heaven... :D
YAY! finally! nakapunta rin akong Ateneo. The sad part about it was I had to cut my Stat thing... seminar on sumthing for stat.. duh! But I had fun... eventhough 30 min lang ako dun. Oh well... at least I got to spend time with my friends who are within coverage area :D
Thank God for friends... who never let you down :D
Thank God for Cams for helping me find a nice, short short story for Modern Literature :D Thank God for Dayang... without her I wouldn't even think of going to the gym. Because of her I go 3x a week. Thank God for Abby... its her bday on Friday (HAPPY BIRTHDAY). hihi i just feel like thanking them. sila yung mga kasama ko kanina... hehehe
freeeeaaak! stairway to heaven and lovers in paris na... mamaya na yung lit paper ko


No comments:
Post a Comment