27.6.08

Momentary Loss

Do you ever have that feeling of sadness when something good is about to end? Something that you've know (in my case) a few days then it will all be gone... so soon? You try to "delay" till the very end until you can't take it anymore and end it anyway...?

To the point that you cannot function during the day... thinking about it and... and...?

This is exactly the feeling I get after finish a good book. A very good book. It's like loosing someone so soon. Too soon.

I hate this feeling. It drains all the life out of me (for a day at least). I knew it. I should have waited til saturday but I just can't seem to put it down. I try (so very hard) not to be obsessed about it. But I can't help it!!! It happens to me every single time.

****

Twilight Series (until book Eclipse) by Stephenie Meyer

Dear God! Why did she have to create a "monster"?! Why did she create the perfect and ideal boyfriend that everyone knows does not exist? Why?! Why?! Why!?

I'm pretty much obsessed with the guy. Edward Cullen. Although... I feel for Jacob Black. Fire and Ice. Literally and figuratively, you can feel it through the pages of the book. Edward's cool patience that comes with being in love. Jacob's fiery passion. Passion for Bella.

There's so much that I want to say. So little time to discuss it anyway. I want to pry every little detail. Every single detail in their love story. Every move they make. Every kiss, every word.

That's how obsessed I've become. The other time was with Mr. Darcy and Elizabeth Bennet. (What's Mr. Darcy's first name?!) Somehow, these books have both shaped and clouded my perception of reality. I love them and hate them for it.



LOADED ang words of wisdom niya. Kaya pala cguro.

*I'm going to be looking out for my own Edward Cullen. My own Mr. Darcy. My own Jacob Black. Who knows? I may never find him... but I will keep looking. I know he's out there.*

No comments: