26.5.07

Elizabeth... will you mary me?

Elizabeth... will you marry me?
YES, Will Turner, I will Marry You!


I wish. Hahaha I love it!



Watch Pirates of the Caribbean last night with the angels... plus one! :D Good movie! Bitin ending (yeah... like this thing is so predictable) and...

HOT HOT HOT WILL TURNER! (and a wet one at that)


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket




So to say the least...

GOOD BYE JOHNNY... HELLO WILL!

parang-hindi-siya-naligo-ng-ilang-araw-pero-mabango-at-hot-pa-rin-siya

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


then drinks at the Cantina after wards.

Wow! Two posts in one friggin afternoon!

pictures from www.filmedge.net
http://fdb.blox.pl/2007/05/Piraci-z-Karaibow-Na-krancu-swiata-9-nowych-zdjec.html

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

HOTNESSSSSSSS!!! TSSSSSS!!! hot and gorgeous!!! tinalbog na si vin!!!

Lizette said...

walang sinabi si VIN sa kanya! hahahahaha :D

*droooooool*

arianne said...

i agree. i love orlando bloom! hehe! :)

Li said...

Orland Bloom over Johnny Depp??? Whaaaat? Impossible!

You know who was hot in that movie? Davy Jones sans tentacles. Seriously.