16.4.07

Lian, Batangas and BCD Pinpoint Internship

Lian, Batangas: Long Live SPARTAaaaaaaaaaaaah!

Friday - Sunday. April 13 - 15. Beach Bums for 1 and 1/2 days with highschool barkada and new angels (well... sort of haha). pucha ang init ng Pilipinas

Went to the beach with (hmmm... hinga ng malalim) ROLL CALL (per car):
aisa, chris, therese, angela, aussie (so.. sj pala yung name niya), eileen, jm, jed, justine, cams, jarell, abby, ada, chinky and dior had to leave on saturday because of their reunion at fez and dior's despedida, auds came on saturday (congratulations on the commute to batangas)... and me. Whew... 17 people on vacation with a limited budget is a MAJOR operation but very fun!!

We all had to bring food for 15 people. Complete! Parang aalis ng isang linggo yung pagkain namain. Pero halos ubos na rin.. parang... shucks! ang takaw natin lahat!! Cereals. Milk. Rice. Instant Noodles. Pasta. Tocino. Hotdog (now i'm making myself hungry again)

First night, 1 hour after we arrived (around 12midnight), derecho sa beach, derecho inom, derecho nagpakawasted, derecho nagswiming si dior... ng lasing? hahha. Night full of Australian and British El Fake-o accents, deep and un-deep conversations and the madness at Sparta. A chair broke. Waited for the sunrise, which rose on the otherside (not the beach side), pumuputok yung bonfire

First day: I made my tuna fettuccine. Thank God bumenta yung pasta! then swimmming, boogie board. Sand scraping my knees (I tried! I tried! The Pain! The Pain! The taste of sand). It's harder than skimboarding though. Success in not getting a tan.

Insert the SISTERHOOD of the SHAMPOO here
Members: Abby. Cams. Liz.
Agenda: Since the shower in out bathroom came in trickles. The three decided to actually take a fake-o bath outside the house. Mind you they had their suits on of course. No free show here.. hahaha. We decided to wash each other's hair
Favorite Sisterhood Quotation: Teka, bat tayo nagshashampoo ng buhok ng isa't isa. Eh Pwede naman natin i-shampoo yung mga sarili natin"-- Cams DLR, April 14, 2007


Second Night: Abby's Karaoke Concert. This is the beginning and the end of the karaoke night for everyone. Abby had control of the karaoke mic. I think she sang every song in the book. Haha. Abby! Maawa ka sa mic! bitawan mo na! hahahahahaha

I'm loving Justine's hirit: Daddy! You're the best among the rest.


Goodbye Batangas: Again. Karaoke day. This time around bumibigay na yung boses ni Abby... finally! Kami naman yung kumanta. FHM Photoshoot (yes! FHM talaga ang dating!) Went to my house for "The Last Swim" for the weekend.

BITIN YUNG WEEKEND! I WANT ANOTHER WEEKEND LIKE THIS!!
(I have no pictures... mainly because I didn't want to add to the frenzy.. we had about 5 cameras, and i think adding mine would be too much already)

----
BCD Pinpoint Internship

So on to more serious and boring stuff. I started my internship at BCD Pinpoint today. I think it's a direct marketing firm. The accounts that I'll be helping out are Philips Blue Diamond, Philips Professional Lights, Unilab Nutritionals and WWF. It's was a day orientation and sleepiness, but in fairness, I'm loving the office. It's so spacious and lime green! And hey... guess what! I have my own email address: liz.teotico@bcdpintpoin.com... how cool is that?! (babaw, sawsaw) The internship will last for 5 weeks and I'm hearing about events, meeting with clients, with creatives and photoshoots. Yes, I admit it, I really wanted to be part of the Creative Team of an Advertising Agency... but I opted to join the internship for the Account Executives to know more about the industry. The whole package... gets? gets?

Anyway, I hope this will give me some kind of direction when I'm done.

Good luck to me for my 5 week internship. Jayo! Aja! and all the good luck words.

No comments: