Today was an awfully tiring day.
I had to SPRINT (and I don't usually sprint. I walk... very slowly) to P. Guevarra and chase Prince around for a BAD 10 minutes.
And so the story goes something like this:
I was on my way to the gym, my Mom was with me (to go to her belly dancing lessons). She didn't notice that Prince went out through the kitchen at the same time. We rode the car and out of the compound. PWET! That little doggie (a very smart doggie... sort of) went running out of the compound the second the gates were opened
(insert lizette sprinting)
"PUCHA! SI PRINCE"
(insert lizette screaming while sprinting)
PUCHA!!! YUNG ASO!! KUYA YUNG ASO!!
while trying to stop traffic, zigzag-ing my way in P. Guevarra. Prince literally stopped traffic. To think that he was sniffing the tires! PWET! A guy on the motorcycle actually stopped and helped catch Prince. Most of the cars slowed down. Josie was running with the leash. Alex was looking under cars. I was crossing the street back and forth without thinking.
CHAOS in P.Guevarra.
I'm happy to report that Prince is fine. Tanga! Talaga! :D
I'm not going to report about the episode in Tagaytay... let's just say: He CAN be an embarrassment to the Teotico family. I think he thought Noodles was a "bush". He tried peeing on him (Noddles is a dog).
Haaay... but I still love my Prince. He's so cute. Feel na feel niya yung takbo kanina. Ayan.. tulog buong araw.
(Don't you just love the word.. SPRINT?)
26.3.07
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment