19.12.06

Christmas Shopping

I think I need new clothes. I just realized this while I was uploading pictures in my multiply account. There are three albums wherein I'm wearing the same this (malamang different dates):


Iba iban lang yung loob niya. Halata ba na yung funding para sa damit is at an all time low???

----

Birthday Party, Joint Party, Chocolate Party,

Yummyness forever! Ira brought a chocolate fountain and lots of marshmallows and more marshmallows. But where oh where did they go?! Half went to us. The other half "mysteriously" vanished when Auds left. Oooohhh... marshmallow magnet?!

Thanks Ira for the chocolate fountain and the chips! I owe you and Juls one! (eeer...?)
. Of course thanks to Aisa for her Tuna pasta, Justine for the sisig,Tuna pasta and the drinks. Sansan for the chocolate liquor. Abby for the beer and everyone who came.

(Super Special Thanks to Justine... I'm loving you alot! Gusto ko sabihin dito pero hindi ko magawa)

Camsie is back. Fine. I really have LOW EQ. I couldn't keep Cam's arrival a secret. (Ok. minus Sansan. She saw Cams at katipunan). Two days is a very long time to keep a secret that makes me super happy and super excited! Malamang... I had to tell Abby. Then I accidentally told Eileen. I really wanted to tell Justine... pero tama na yung dalawa. Hahaha.

It was a fun night. Dayang called (or I think ako yung tumawag) The people that really mattered were there (or were in the other end of the phone a thousand miles away). I'm loving these people so much. I'm loving my angels (nge! Le dramatization of le love)

Le Representativo (ok.. anong language na toh?) de IMC: Doti and Macy. Haven't seen those two in such a long time. September pa yata... or I think during the "EVIL UA&P REG DAY". I thank you for coming.

BOO! Angelle! Hahahaha (tapos sinundan nung Sunday?! BOO! yun lang) I wish Gidget was there. It wasn't the same without her. Rob and his funny friend was there. Rich, Angelo and cousin Abby. Joan went even if it was really short. Val and Carlos, my 2nd cousins went... I'm saving all my other "band hirits" and "le juicy chikas" on the 26th. It's going to be a fun reunion at Max's Shaw. Le Theme: Red and Green. But I'm telling mom and Mae not to wear red... they might blend in with the crew. Aha sama.

----

Things to look forward to:
Christmas. New Year Party. Gidget's homecoming and... Singapore! Here I come!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

don't worry. malalaman mo kung sino tumawag when you get your bill. haha. :D

- dayang

Lizette said...

patay tayo dyan. sana ikaw yung tumawag. hahaha