One more CommLaw Exam and I'm done!! Hopefully I pass. I want to get out of UA&P as soon as possible. I don't know. I just hate coming to school and knowing that you're not going to see anyone (ok.... ?!)
I want my old Firefox back. I hate my new firefox browser. Keeps shutting down due to some Shockwave thing. Does this only happen to me? Are the Mozilla gods mad at the way I treat fierfox? But I LOVE TABBED BROWSING! (Internet Explorer... you copycat you!) I can't watch youtube.com in firefox. (pweeett!)
I want the new 80GB Ipod video. I hate the way my eyes well up whenever I download a new album and load it into my mini. It's tough sacrificing Hed Kandi stuff to make way for Death Cab, Snow Patrol, Ok Go, Postal Service and Take That.
I want the Canon Rebel XTi. Damn Canon! Why did they have to make it very expensive. Sana manalo nalang ako ng Lotto... pero kelangan ko muna matuto pumila at tumaya. (?!)
(I want alot of things and hate alot of things too!)
I just realized something. I complain about not learning anything new at my job. Practically doing nothing the whole day to the extent of pretending to do something just for the sake of writing something in my time sheet (whoa... that's a lot of somthings.) But I learned something very valuable... I am Learning to be PATIENT. More on this later...
I loving this song by Snow Patrol... and this guy has potential:
Nobody object. Fine. He has long hair and I love guys with long hair... hahahah =)) Singaporean Idol... I'm google-ing him.
This song is stuck in my head... for reasons unkown to me. (Death Cab for Cutie - Marching Bands of Manhattan) Could this be a sign that I'm going to New York in the near future (if not next year? labo)
And guess what! I drove ZAX from UP to GH via Quezon Memorial Circle and EDSA-Cubao. I'm improving! nyaha! *evil grin*
9.10.06
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Yo, you should check out www.Pandora.com (if you haven't yet). Really neat. You type in a band/artist you're interested in, and the site will build a playlist of bands/artists with similar a similar style and sound.
And it's radio!
Yep tried it out and I love it!
Miss you lia!
Post a Comment