5.9.06

Espresso Shots

... at around 11pm is NOT a good idea.

Last night, went out with the cousins (mother's side) for Mama Ling's Birthday. Ate at Emperor then over at Bizu (Angelle's treat :D) for dessert. Yummy yummy cakes and very strong coffee. The "Big Idea" is not to sleep because there is a need to digest the assigned case for ComLaw. My target was to finish the damn thing by 3am. Pfffttt! Because I was jotting notes the whole day... I finished it at around 1:30am. Actually... I should be proud of myslef for finishing it ahead of schedule. But now, it's already 8:30am and I'm still F***ing awake!!!!! My brain it telling me to close my damn eyes but my damn eyes wouldn't listen. Parang nagkaroon sila ng sariling mundo. Mundo ng Eyebags. (?!) I hope I don't feel sleepy later for class.

I'm so hating my life right now. No direction whatsoever. Kadiri... nagdrama bigla.

No comments: