16.8.06

binondo tour

Fun/hot/tiring day.

Binondo.
We headed out to Binondo (Juan Luna) to be exact for an interview for an AVP for an event (yay! umuulan ng "for" yung sentence ko). It was fun. I learned alot during the interview. What started as a family business in malabon is now one of the leading manufacturer of stainless steel in the Philippines. Little trivia: The "universal studios globe" at the Mall of Asia is their steel. Wala lang. I was thinking. Oooooh! parang televnovela! Family corporation! May intriga kaya sila? Like is Dao Ming Si? or si Martin sa Lover's in Paris? or si
*insert name of leading character in telenovela here* of *insert name of big company here*?

Marivic and I went around looking for a miniDV tape but instead found alot of interesting stuff like yummy strawberries, big big oranges (ok mostly fruits). Then I found the ultimate discovery... GAH! DVD STORE!!!! ok.. I really really really wanted to go in, but I remembered I was sort-of working. Fine. DVD store... I shall see you again.... next week.

Escolta
Mehn! from Binondo... passing all the little eskinitas (dodot? ano spelling ng little alley way?)... passing Pinpin st... we went to papa's building in escolta. Ate at the chinese restaurant there. Weeee! Real food! Ang layo pala nun! Half of the time (while we were walking) I wasn't realy sure of the directions.. tapos... tapos.. I SEE WATER! Pasig River! Yay we were on the right direction. Come on! Kahit office ni Papa nandun wala talaga akong alam sa China Town. Alam ko lang may Starbucks and Mcdo dun na may chinese characters. Yun lang... at madaming instik dun *duh*

Highlight of the day: Kalesa Ride
Hahahahaha nilubos-lubos ang China Town. The four of us rode a Kalesa because we couldn't find any tricycle to bring us back to Binondo. Oh well... kawawa yung horsie. So sad. So over worked *sniff* But we had fun :D Sayang... I forgot to bring the camera. We took a picture... but I doesn't look like we're in a kalesa. Damn.. no proof!

Downhill: back to the office
Ayun ang katapusan. Photoshoot ulit. Naiirita ako sa photoshoot... kung sana may talent lang. Haaaay... eh puro bakal yung mga kinukuha ko.

Little Bump in the Day (?!?!)
Gaaaah! I borrowed Kula Shaker! Yay! kababawan at usok ng mundo nasaakin na

No comments: