16 more episodes to go and I'm in love with Shigure Sohma (ok fine... a little bit on the morally corrupt side... but still!! So funny and cute! hahaha oh! and Yuki the cat... I think he likes Tohru-san! I think Yuki-san is also in love with Tohru-san.... but who will love... Lizzie-san?! hahahaha sad... so sad-san.)
This is sad. I have resorted to watching TV series in youtube. Means only one thing:
They forgot to pay me at the end of last month.Finally! I'm doing something in the office rather than "researching" a.k.a "reading-all-the-magazines-you-can-find-at-the-office".
BUT because of so much reading I learned that...
- The GDP (or some economic term) or the producticity rate of China is higher than the US. And Timberland manufactures in China (ok.. like who doesn't manufacture clothes in China?)
- The Opus Dei is taking advantage of the film the Da Vinci Code to correct all the misunderstandings of the religoins sect (ok.. haven't watched this movie yet and do they really use a whip?!?).
- The type of cameras they used for A Scaner Darkly, the program they used for The Lord of the Rings and the body photographyer of CSI.
- Alias and 7th Heaven just ended this year.
- Denise Richards is dating Ritchie Sambora. They're happy together But what will ever happen to her friendship with Heather Locklear?
- Suri (which is actually pronounced Surrey... is a neighboring town near the Scientology place in England) is "pickpocket" in Japanese, a large edible grub in Amazon, a sage in Sanskrit an a Persian Rose (aaaawww... would that mean she's.... ok nevermind.)
- The most important lesson... Keanu is forever steaming-still-so-hot... even in animation.
I love my job... enter song *out of love... out of love.. making love out of nothing at all*
I actually have a photoshoot on Wednesday and I'm looking forward to it. In-house talents (meaning.. people from the office. Hehe). Reshoot of the commercial. And maybe within this month. Factory photoshoot. Ooooh and another product shoot at the end.
From reading magazines to shooting everything I see. Nice. Now I need to figure out how how the hell does that DAMN COMPLICATED Cannon SLR camera WORK!!!! (I'm dead)
*I wish i were a tea pot short and stout. Here is my handle and here is my spout. When the water's boiling hear me shout! Life me up and pour me down* Wala lang.. just felt like singing (eerr... more like typing the song)
I'm in the process of conceptualizing an album cover of a band I do not know. Contest by my cousin Joan who told me to join. Punk world- view is their genre. I'm all out of ideas mehn! Can't think straight. Can't visualize straight. There are too many crooked lines to follow. (uh..) Deadline is on Wednesday
Again... *making love... making love.. making love out of nothing at all*


2 comments:
i miss you foo!
i miss you too foo! when you coming back foo? Get ur butt back here foo!
Post a Comment