Last day of my driving lessons at AAP. Had two hours of driving time. I hate myself for being too jumpy. Shockingly made me make a left turn to EDSA from I don't know where.
"Hija, wag ka kabahan." Opens the window then says, "Eto! tinatapon na natin yung kaba mo sa labas. Iwanan mo na yung kaba mo dito!" with the actions. Seryoso ako dito. Ginawa niya talaga to.Anyway... good thing she did. It made me laugh and forget. Tapos nag skid yata yung tires. Instead of 3rd gear to 4th gear, nasobrahan ng left hence, 3rd gear to 2nd gear. Mehn! kaya nga inimbento yung automatic!!!!! *rawr*
Oh well... Jeepney drivers are a$&holes.
----
I had an interview yesterday at a small advertising agency. From what the interviwer/owner of the company was saying, I think they are more specialized in advocacy. I really hope they call me back. I think it would be a great experience. Being able to handle everything, not just one specific thing. She was saying something like I could do photography, video editing, layouting, blah blah... endless list of possibilities (naks!). Ooooh! they also do Below-the-line advertising. How fun!
Then another interview today. Kadiri! parang sabik magtrabaho. Haha kelangan na talaga ng pera. I had no idea for what position. They made us wait for an hour and 30 minutes for a 5 minute interview. Haha. First a group interview then the individual one. I thought the company was a call center, recruitment agency pala. I was talking to a guy there, an applicant.
"Miss, paano nagapply dito."After all that waiting, they want me to work at a call center. OMG! Mataas yung starting *spirit fingers*! Tempting. Very tempting. Quite tempting.
"Ah! Sa jobstreet.com ako nagapply, Ikaw?"
"Wala lang, tinawagan lang ako... di ko nga alam kung bakit ako nandito" "Ay! ako din, hindi ko alam"
Conclusion: We are both lost souls in the ocean of job hunting.
Realization #1: Wow! Kala ko ako lang yung hindi alam kung anong ginagawa ko dito.
Realization #2: Wow Liz! Sociable person ka na pala. Talking talking to the seatmate.
*ponder* Syet! Ang daming sapatos nun!And tomorrow... another interview for jobstreet. I think this time I'll pass. Or maybe not.
*contemplate* Shyet! Yung shoes sa Zara pwede na in a month! With extra for another pair of shoes sa Zara ulit!!
*meditate* Gah! Pilates classes na toh!
*internalize* That Adobe Illustrator CS2 Book... IS MINE!!!
*reflect* Puch! BEER! YOSI! Inuman na ulit!
"Ma'am, I'll think about it first"
"Do you have any contractual jobs? Like for events?"
"Yeah, meron. Pero kelangan sobrang flexible yung schdule mo. Meron kasing mga times na kelangan ka mag out-of-town. Like pupunta ka sa Cebu for an event. O diba? Ang saya. Pero yung hours mo nga lang."
*evil thought* Damn you ComTheory! Damn you!!!!
"Really? Ok I'll think about it"
Conclusion: I am still a lost soul
Realization #1: Damn it! dapat nagrecite ka at sinagot mo yung mga tanong ni Molo. Dapat yung final project ninyo tungkol sa sobrang dali na topic.
Realization #2: I do alot of thinking and pondering...
----
Weh! quality time with mi papah! All we do is eat. Too much carbs for the both of us. First we ate at Green Tomato at the Shangri-la. My dad hated the pizza but loved the sandwich. Masarap yung sandwich: Mozzarella, chicken, asparagus, tomato, lettuce and apple. YUMMY! Full of hatred for the pizza:
"Liz, I'm going to eat a hotdog dun sa hotdog stand sa baba before we leave. I don't like the pizza. I can still taste it"Ok. Kain lang tayo ng kain.
"Ok.....?"
At the hotdog stand near Big and Small Co.
"Merun kayong Jumbo na hotdog?"
"Out of stock po sir."
"Ano? Bat lagi nalang ako nandito wala lagi nung Jumbo Hotdog"
"Dad I think it's a sign..."
"What sign? That wala silang stock ng hotdog"
"No?! Na we're eating to much"
"Liz, I'm going to Cibo to order a sandwich *insert some foreign sounding name here* and some coffee"
-----
Ooooohhhh... ang haba ng post. Kakaaliw. *spirit fingers*


6 comments:
hahahahahaha!
funny funny!
i love this entry!
ooohhh i love you too gorgeous dotti! hahahaha
Hahah, sige Liz, inuman tayo, basta libre mo!
I remember my A-1 instructor and I had this 5-minute conversation about the colour of my car:
"So anong kulay ng kotse mo?"
"Silver po."
"Ano? Sobre? Kulay ba yun?"
"Hindi, silver."
"Sobre?"
"Silver."
"Sobre?"
Hahaha, good luck on your interviews! Go easy on the spirit fingers! :)
lia! layo naman ng sobre sa silver! hahahahaha
thanks! why?! spirit fingers are fun!!!
daya nyo! nilibre ko na nga kayo last time... isang bucket! Si Abby na susunod, this saturday!! PAYDAY!!
*spirit fingers*
Hahah, yay for disposable income (of other people)!
Ang masama pa nun, after a while, sabi ng instructor ko: "Ah!! Seeelburr!" Meaning yung implication, ako yung barok! Hahah, na-hurt naman ako.
oh! ok! Seeellllbuuuur!
Doncha be hurt. Doncha doncha. Mas barok ako sayo. hahaha
(i'm hurt. you're "talking" to me in tagalog. This is not right. Am I not part of the english group!??! hahahaha)
Post a Comment