22.5.06

Shuffle Your Personality

Got this from Shara. I wanted to see what my life will be like in terms of the "randomness of my ipod"

How does the world see me? The Blue Channel -- Taking Back Sunday

i'm not so sure
if i'm sure of anything, anymore
so this is the last night
that you'll be keeping secrets from me

This I can't understand. Am I full of anger and angst? Does the world see me as an angry little girl?

Will I have a happy life? Different Names for The Same Thing -- Death Cab for Cutie
Alone on a train aimless in wonder
An outdated map crumbled in
my pocket
But I didn't care where I was going
They're all different
names for the same place.

Eeerrr... according to my ipod.. i think not. Ay sus! Galit na nga ako sa mundo. Sa words ni mamah: "Liz, wala kang Care"

What do my friends really think of me? Fools Like Me -- Lisa Leob

you must really love her
you think I don't know
but I do, yeah it's true
I think over is over
if love is blind
if love's a drug
it always is
it always was...
maybe it's the sanest thing
or just the sweetest kind of dream
but love was surely made for fools

Helplessly Loveless and Beginning to show signs of Desperation? hahahahahahahahaah and I truly love this song.

Do people secretly lust after me? Love Me For me -- Ashley Simpson
I've been waiting all my life to finally find you
Just so I can push you away
And when you're crawling over broken glass to get to me
That's when I'll let you stay Oh!

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA First of all... Yes. I do have Ashlee in my ipod. And Second... WTF?! I hate my ipod.

How can I make myself happy? You'll be safe here -- River Maya

Close your eyes
Dry your tears
'Coz when nothing seems clear
You'll be safe here
ok. The beginning of this song sounds a lot like Somewhere in the middle by Dishwalla

What should I do with my life? Narda (Acoustic) -- Kamikazee

Awit na nananawagan
Baka sakaling napakikinggan
Pag ibig na palaisipan
Sa kanta na lang idaraan
Yes. Magpacute at magpapansin nalang ako sa isang "superhero".

Will I ever have children? Step Away From The Cliff -- Blue-Eyed Son

Ako nalang sasagot ng tanong: I don't know. Too much indie music in my ipod. (Indie Rocks)

What is some good advice for me? Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own -- U2

Aaaah! Perfect. Enough said. The best advice anyone (or anything) can ever give me... right now. Then again.. do I have someone? hahahaha. Dammit! I need someone to:
You don't have to put up a fight
You don't have to always be right
Let me take some of the punches
For you tonight

and
The best you can do is to fake it
Sometimes you can't make it on your own
How will I be remembered?
What's in it for me -- The Walkmen


From the OC2 Soundtrack. I will be remembered like this.

I came here for a good time and you're telling me to leave
but you don't have to say it again, I heard you the first time
Explain. Another Indie song

What is my signature dancing song? Wake Up -- Alanis Morisette


I can't dance to this. Unless... I headbang and do the "i'm-wasted" dance.

What do I think my current theme song is? New Sensation -- INXS

HAHAHA! Classic! Are you ready... for the New senation?

What does everyone else think my current theme song is? Rearmouth -- Psapp
Ok. I don't know anyone who knows about this artist... but i'm sure they've heard this song. Part of the Unofficial The O.C. 2 soundtrack. Episode 212 to be exact. They also sang the theme to Grey's Anatomy: Cosy in the Rocket (and not: Nobody Knows). Great band! Great Songs! (Recommended Download... since you can't get the album in the Philippines). I'm into indie now. Classified under the Electronica/Rock Yay!and the point is...? There is nopoint.

What song will play at my funeral? Washing Up (Tiga Remix) -- Tomas Andersson

At this point. I feel sad for me. This song is found in Hed Kandi:The Mix 2006 Twisted Disco. My funeral is going to be one big party. Only two things come to mind: It's either their celebrating my life or happy to get rid of me.

What type of men/women do I like? Should I stay or should I go -- Deana Johnson

Originally by: The Clash
Great song by another Great ROCK band. Does that mean I like someone who can't make up their mind or can't think or decide on their own? (eerrr..!? Getting kinda confused here.)

Darling you gotta let me know
Should I stay or should I go?
If you say that you are mine
I'll be here 'til the end of time
So you got to let know
Should I stay or should I go?


What is my day going to be like? Something Pretty -- Patrick Park

Here I am, where I’ve been
I’ve walked a hundred miles in tobacco skin,
And my clothes are worn & gritty.
And I know ugliness,
Now show me something pretty.


parang "There's a rainbow after every storm" at "Every cloud has a silver lining" at "if God closes the door, he opens a window" at yun lang... masyado nang positive para sakin.


HAHAHHAHAHA. My ipod is definitely random. And then you think about it one more time. Is this what the songs really mean? Or Am I just making them up?

No comments: