Yes. My korean phases has ended.
Although occasionally I would still by the movies... but somehow they all end the same. They all die in the end... of heart failure.
I have moved on... to the other side of the world, where there are no subtitles. I have moved on to American TV Series Phase part 2. (FYI: part 1 was The OC and One Tree Hill)
I can't get enough of Grey's Anatomy. This is different. You really see the actual heart... fail.
Yes, dear friends. This summer, I am a bum. My first summer of totally doing nothing, nothing at all. Just sitting in front of the television watching Dr. McDreamy pump some blood into that failing heart, watching Dr. McSteamy slice that piece of damaged brain nerve, waiting for Kris Aquino's words.... "Pilipinas! Game Ka Na Ba?!" (that is if I actually wake up before 12nn), eating what's left from last night's dinner, staring at my disorganized desk and downloading loads of useless stuff into my laptop.
The love-hate relationship of it all. Summer. The Heat. The Sun. The Gloomy Days of Summer -- after the fun-filled vacation weekends at the beach/mountains (with lots of money too!)... comes the days filled with regret of spending too much and having nothing left.
I have resorted to forcing myself to go to the gym everyday to ease the pain of eye strain from staring too much at the TV, then eating because of doing too much physical fitness at the gym and simply because I love to eat.
Summer.
Boredom kills. Mehn! I need a JOB!
3.5.06
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
summer.
i learned how to cook because of the "gloomy days" of summer.
we.should.spend.time.together.
...and watch movies.
yeah.we.should.spend.time.together.and.share.recipies.
Post a Comment